We at Fahrbike are excited to introduce our new Fahrbike Cruz e-bike, which combines portability, power and practicality.
Today, there are many people who wish commuting was easier than taking the subway, or worse, taking the car during morning and evening rush hour. That's where Cruz comes in.
In general, thin bike tires are better suited for urban commuting, and our Cruz comes with 27.5*2.1-inch Kenda tires. Their usual use case is for commuting and for people living in the city. Why do you ask? Well, it's because this size of e-bike has its own advantages:
1. If you live in an apartment or can usually use less storage space, much less space is needed.
2. Live in a high rise? This bike is easier to fit in an elevator when you want to bring it in - and your neighbors are happier because you won't be taking up all that space.
3. Like to travel outside of town? The Cruz is easier to install in your car and take to the bike path.
1. The 27*2.1" inch bike is easy to maneuver in traffic. If you find yourself stuck in a traffic jam, a motorcycle or large bike won't easily fit through those spaces between cars.
2. Heavy-duty rack. This is not one of those flimsy bike racks that ordinary bikes have. You can really carry some stuff around with you. Your usual grocery and computer bags are no problem at all.
3. Front racks, baskets and side pockets fit easily on it too.
Almost anyone can ride it easily. Because of its size, everyone can easily ride big or small, tall or short, young or old.
Commuting to work - did we mention this bike is electric? This bike rocks because of its electric motor and battery. You don't have to work as hard to get to work so you don't arrive at your destination sweating.
Take it to the trails - Even though it's Terra's little brother, it has the same 750-watt motor and also Samsung battery so you don't have to be shy when you're off-road.
Cargo - Remember the practicality of racks? Well, the parts allow you to mount all that stuff on the bike, but it's the motor that makes the bike easy to ride under all loads. The Fahrbike Cruz has a maximum load of 275 pounds, which is no joke.
This is fun! Not only for commuting, but for actual trails and weekend rides!
All in all, we are very happy with the Cruz. It's a great commuter for the demands of city and suburban life!
See Fahrbike Cruz's full product page here
We hope you great rides!